- Model NO.: C35H49N11O9S2
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Children, Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Trademark: LSW
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Solid
- Skype: Husiyuyc
- Specification: SGS GMP
- HS Code: 3004390090
1. Quick Detail:
CAS No.: 148031-34-9
Molecular Formula: C35H49N11O9S2
Molecular Weight: 831.96
Appearance: White slightly yellwish powder
Specific Rotation[20/D]: -75.0~-95.0° (C=1, 1%HAc)
Amino Acids composition: ± 10%
Peptide Purity (By HPLC): >98% by area integration
Related Substance (By HPLC): Total Impurities (%)<2.0%; Largest Single Impurity (%)< 1.0%
Water Content (Karl Fischer): <8.0%
Peptide Content(N determination): >80%
Acetate Content: <15%
IR spectrum: In accordance
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
Storage: Closed, below 2 ~ 8º C preservation
Delivery: EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS
Usage: Platelet glycoprotein receptor antagonist model, the third generation of antiplatelet drugs. For acute coronary syndrome (including unstable angina or non Q wave myocardial infarction) or percutaneous coronary interventional therapy (including angioplasty or atheromatous plaque excision).
Eptifibatide (Integrilin, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, also co-promoted by Schering-Plough/Essex), is an antiplatelet drug of the glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor class.  Eptifibatide is a cyclic heptapeptide derived from a protein found in the venom of the southeastern pygmy rattlesnake (Sistrurus miliarius barbouri). It belongs to the class of the so-called arginin-glycin-aspartat-mimetics and reversibly binds to platelets. Eptifibatide has a short half-life. The drug is the third inhibitor of GPIIb/IIIa that has found broad acceptance after the specific antibody abciximab and the non-peptide tirofiban entered the global market.
Integrilin is sold in two strengths, globally: Vials containing 2 mg/ml (20 mg totally) and 0.75 mg/ml (75 mg totally).
1. Eptifibatide is used to reduce the risk of acute cardiac ischemic events (death and/or myocardial infarction) in patients with unstable angina or non-ST-segment-elevation (e. G., non-Q-wave) myocardial infarction (i. e., non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes) both in patients who are to receive non surgery (conservative) medical treatment and those undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).
2. The drug is usually applied together with aspirin or clopidogrel and (low molecular weight or unfractionated) heparin. Additionally, the usual supportive treatment consisting of applications of nitrates, beta-blockers, opioid analgesics should be employed as indicated. Angiographic evaluation and other intensive diagnostic procedures may be considered a first line task before initiating therapy with eptifibatide.
4. How is eptifibatide given?
1. Eptifibatide is injected into a vein through an IV. You will receive this injection in a clinic or hospital setting. Eptifibatide is sometimes given around the clock for up to 4 days in a row.
2. If you are receiving this injection during an angioplasty procedure, the medicine will be given throughout the entire procedure and for up to 24 hours after the procedure.
3. Eptifibatide is sometimes given together with aspirin. Follow your doctor's instructions about how much aspirin to take and for how long.
4. To be sure this medicine is helping your condition and is not causing harmful effects, your blood will need to be tested often. Visit your doctor regularly.
5. Because eptifibatide keeps your blood from coagulating (clotting) to prevent unwanted blood clots, it can also make it easier for you to bleed, even from a minor injury. Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if you have bleeding that will not stop.
|Appearance||White slightly yellwish powder|
|Package||2mg/vial or as your request|
|Shipping||Fast and secure shipping by DHL,EMS,UPS,TNT, FedEx..|
|Shipping leading time||Within 12 hours after receiving the payment|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, Money Gram , T/T|